November 5, 2013

Welp

I'm screwed.

I've got a powerpoint due tomorrow that I'm only half done with, a story for a challenge due tomorrow that I only have two pages done on, a drawing for Jersey I need to work on that looks awful, a song for the talent show on December 6th,  13 songs for band/chorus to learn by December 18th, and I just realized I have to go eat instead of working on this stuff.  Not to mention the fact that after tomorrow another writing challenge will start.  Then after December, I have everything in the spring to worry about, such as the Spring concert, musical, and midterms/finals/projects.  Then I'll spend my entire summer at the school for the summer musical.  Then school starts again, and I get to start the wonderful life of high school.  Do I have too much of a life, or no life at all?

3 comments:

  1. I'm just curious: Why are you so very concerned when it comes taking a role and completing multiple extracurricular activities, and then you constantly complain? Hypocritical, much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, might I add:

    -You wouldn't have to work so diligently on your PowerPoint project in School if it wasn't for the fact of the matter that to two of your were fooling around through the entire duration of the class. Not such a great plan now, eh?
    -You wouldn't have to work on the drawing if you completed it months ago in time, when I had first asked for it! Your only excuse was being freaking lazy! (Don't bother arguing with that, for I had the same amount of work as you, and I did more drawings that you could ever imagine finishing!)
    -No one is holding a knife to your throat and demanding you to do a ridiculous, unnecessary writing challenge, extra classes such as Chorus, or even Concert Band, or forcing you to join Summer Theater, even after complaining that you "Need a break."
    Don't be a hypocrite. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I meant this as more of a joke post. I was only half complaining, did you get the part at the end where I wondered if I had a life?

      Delete