December 10, 2012

Persona

Well, I think I'm turning into Jersey, cuz I have a bit of a rant.

Okay, a while ago, Jersey asked me to make a persona.  I finally have a response.  No.  Why? First of all, I already have amain character, but her backstory is nothing like me, so she can't be my persona.  Secondly, any other character wouldn't really work as my persona, since Ink is my main one, and it wouldn't really work to have a persona who you never do anything with.  Thirdly, if you want to make a speed paint or video or something about my persona, how hard is it to take my main Warriors character, Twigfeather, and turn her into Twig?

*POOF*
~Maxride Gone

1 comment:

  1. The point of a persona is to have someone people could recognize you as. They may have a backstory, and it may not be exactly like you. But that's not the important thing. The point is, that people can recognize you as this.
    Also,very hard,considering that fact that you NEVER draw Twig,even to the point where I don't know her appearance.
    And dude, stop acting like speedpaints are so simple, 'cause their not. People would rather draw a simple-to-simple character,or simple-to-complex character, rather than complex-to-complex.

    ReplyDelete